- 500 g minced beef
- 1 slice toast
- 1/2 onion
- 1 egg
- chili flakes
- salt, pepper
- 50 g sheep cheese (feta)
- 10 g pine nuts
- 300 g pumpkin (nutmeg, butternut)
- 1 untreated lemon
- 100 g dried apricots
- 125 ml white wine
- 2 tbs walnut oil
- 2 tbs apricot jam
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. For the meat loaf, crush the toast and soak in water. Peel the onion and chop finely. Squeeze out the toast and knead with the minced meat, onion, egg and spices to a dough.
3. Cut out a circle of baking paper using the combi sieve insert or a 24 cm lid and place it in the combi sieve insert.
4. Form a round flat cake out of the minced meat dough (diameter 20 cm), place it on the baking paper and press a fist-sized hollow in the middle.
5. Clean and dice the pumpkin, halve the lemon and divide into 4 slices each. Place in a pot with the remaining ingredients.
6. Place combi sieve insert on pot and place EasyQuick with sealing ring 24 cm on top.
7. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at "A", switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 10 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the steam symbol appears.
8. In the meantime, chop the sheep's cheese and mix it with the pine nuts.
9. At the end of the cooking time, place the combi sieve insert on a large plate and spread the cheese-nut mixture on the meat loaf.
10. Place Navigenio overhead and set at high level. As long as the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 5 minutes in the Audiotherm and gratinate. Serve meat loaf garnished with chutney.
- The chutney tastes good with or without fresh or dried apricots. Choose according to your preferences.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.