- 1 clove of garlic
- 50 g grated Emmental cheese
- 50 g grated Gruyère
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs white wine
- 2 slices country bread
1. Peel and finely cut the garlic. Mix with cheese, egg and wine and season. Cover and let rest in the fridge for approx. 15 minutes.
2. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of a 24 cm lid. Spread the cheese mixture on the bread slices.
3. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window. Line the pot with the baking paper and place the cheese-covered bread slices on top. Put the pot in the inverted lid.
4. Place the Navigenio overhead, switch to low level, gratinate for approx. 5 minutes, until golden brown. Best served hot.
- The recipe can easily be doubled: to do this, after the first two bread slices, re-heat the pot on level 6 for approx. 1 minute without baking paper, then continue in the same way.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.