- 800 g veal roast (thick flank)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 twigs rosemary
- 2 twigs thyme
- 2 stalks sage
- salt, pepper
- 150 ml white wine
- 300 ml beef broth
- olive oil (extra virgin)
1. Remove meat from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it.
2. Peel garlic cloves.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast meat on all sides. Add herbs and garlic, season with salt and pepper and deglaze with wine, add broth as well.
4. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 90 minutes in the vegetable area.
5. At the end of the cooking time, remove the garlic and herbs, refine the gravy with olive oil and slice the roast.
- The veal roast tastes best served along with roasted potatoes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.