- 2 raw bratwursts
- 500 g fennel bulb
- 150 g cornetti pasta
- 300 ml vegetable broth
- salt, pepper
1. Add the bratwursts to the pot, close the pot with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring, heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, and turn the bratwursts. As soon as the turning point is reached, switch off the hob and let stand for approx. 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, clean and cut the fennel into slices. Remove the bratwurst sausages and cut into approx. 1 cm thick slices. Add to the pot with the fennel, pasta, and broth and mix everything.
3. Close with the EasyQuick, heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 9 minutes (following the instructions on the package) in the steam area.
4. At the end of cooking time, mix everything well and season to taste.
- Sprinkle the dish with chopped parsley or chives as desired.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.