- 2 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbs ajvar (spicy red pepper spread)
- 500 g ground lamb or beef
- 1 ts ground spicy “rose” paprika
- 1 ts cumin seeds
- salt, pepper
1. Peel and mince the garlic and onions. Mix the onions, garlic and ajvar with the ground meat.
2. Add paprika powder and cumin and season with salt and pepper. Allow to rest in the fridge for 2 hours.
3. Form oval patties (köfte), around 80 grams each.
4. Heat the pan at the highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and add the köfte.
5. Roast until the turning Point is reached. Turn the köfte, put the lid on, switch off the heat and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.