- 3 zucchini
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 12 roasted bacon slices (or 6 slices of ham)
- salt, pepper
- 30 g grated cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 bunch chives
1. Clean the zucchini and spiralize the zucchini into spaghetti-like strands with a vegetable spiralizer. Preheat oven to 220 °C (top and bottom heat).
2. Grease the small baking dish with some olive oil, create six small nests out of the spiralized zucchini and place them in the small baking dish. Wrap two bacon slices around each nest (if ham is used, first cut the slices in half lengthwise). Season with salt and pepper and drizzle rest of olive oil on top.
3. First bake the zucchini nests in the middle of the oven for approx. 10 minutes.
4. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top of the zucchini nests and carefully slide an egg into each nest. Put the small baking dish in the middle of the oven again and cook until done, approx. 10 minutes.
5. Finely cut the chives, sprinkle over top and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.