- 4 turkey schnitzel (approx. 120 g each)
- 4 stalks celery
- 500 g carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 mango
- 50 g peanut butter
- cayenne pepper
- 50 ml chicken broth
- 200 ml coconut milk
- thickener, to taste
1. Remove the schnitzel from the fridge approx. 30 minutes before preparation.
2. Clean and slice the celery, finely chop the delicate celery leaves.
3. Peel the carrots, halve lengthwise and cut into slices. Peel and finely cut the onion.
4. Peel the mango, cut four thin slices of the pulp from the stone and dice the rest of the fruit pulp.
5. Tenderize the turkey schnitzel flat between two layers of plastic wrap. Brush with some peanut butter and season with salt and cayenne pepper.
6. Place a slice of mango and some celery leaves on top, roll up and fix with toothpicks.
7. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, roast the turkey rolls on all sides and remove.
8. Roast the onion, add the vegetables, deglaze with poultry broth, spread the rest of the mango over top.
9. Place the turkey rolls on top of the vegetables, heat on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 15 minutes in the vegetable area.
10. Remove the turkey rolls and keep warm, add the coconut milk to the vegetables, bring to a boil. If desired, use a little sauce thickener to thicken and season to taste.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.