- 300 g small green zucchini
- 300 g small yellow zucchini
- 2 twigs rosemary
- 2 twigs thyme
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tomatoes
- 150 g mozzarella
- sea salt
- 3 stalks basil
1. Clean and cut the zucchini crosswise. Remove the thyme and rosemary leaves from the stems and chop finely. Mix the zucchini, herbs, lemon juice, and olive oil and marinate for approx. 30 minutes.
2. Alternate the color of the zucchini placed on four wooden skewers and place in the Softiera insert.
3. Pour 150 ml of water into the pot, place the Softiera insert inside it and close with EasyQuick with sealing ring 24 cm. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 3 minutes in the steam area.
4. In the meantime, clean the tomatoes and mozzarella and finely dice.
5. At the end of cooking time, remove the EasyQuick. Plate the zucchini skewers, pour the diced tomatoes and mozzarella over top and season with some sea salt. Garnish with basil leaves and immediately serve.
- If you have a large rosemary bush at home, it’s a nice touch to use long sprigs of rosemary as skewers. Combined with a small round zucchini, it can be easily shaped into a fun caterpillar.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.