- 150 g butter biscuits
- 75 g melted butter
- 100 g white chocolate
- 200 g cream cheese
- 100 g curd or ricotta
- 2 egg
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- 1/2 ts cinnamon
- 60 g chopped pistachios
- 100 ml milk
- 100 ml cream
- 1/2 ts cornstarch
- 40 g sugar
- 80 g chopped pistachios
1. Roughly break up the butter biscuits and gradually chop in the Quick Cut. Add butter and mix everything well.
2. Using a 24 cm lid, cut out a circle of baking paper about 2 cm larger than the lid. Fold the baking paper circle crosswise and unfold again (this makes it easier to place the ingredients for the cake on the paper later).
3. Melt chocolate in a bain-marie, then let cool slightly. Stir the cream cheese, curd, eggs, corn starch and cinnamon together and stir in chocolate.
4. Place pot on Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, then put the pot in the inverted lid, add the baking paper circles in the pot.
5. Spread the biscuit mixture over top and press down with a tablespoon. Spread the cream cheese mixture over top, place Navigenio overhead, switch to a low level, and bake for approx. 10 minutes.
6. At the end of baking time, let the cake cool approx. 2 hours and then use the baking paper to pull the cake out onto a cake plate.
7. Bring all the ingredients for the pistachio cream to the boil in a small pot and then allow to cool slightly. Finely blend the pistachio cream (preferably in the food processor's blitz chopper), then strain through a sieve and allow to cool, stirring occasionally.
8. Spread pistachio cream evenly over cake and sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
- Enjoy this festive dessert, created with love and know-how by chef Laura Loosli - especially for the magical Advent season. She is part of the Swiss Culinary Junior National Team, which will represent Switzerland at the Olympics in 2024. We wish you lots of fun while cooking.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.