- 2 onions
- 200 g bacon cubes
- 4 chicken thighs (approx. 150 g each)
- 300 ml chicken broth
- 5 twigs summer savory
- 500 g green beans
- 2 pears
- salt, pepper
1. Peel and dice the onions, then add them to the pot. Heat the pot at highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and briefly roast the onions. Add the bacon little by little and continue to cook.
2. Add the chicken thighs and broth. Cover with the Secuquick softline and close. Heat the pot at highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 20 minutes in the soft area.
3. At the end of the cooking time put the pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself, remove Secuquick. Remove the summer savory leaves from the stems and chop finely. Clean the green beans. Add both to the pot.
4. Replace the Secuquick and close the lid. Heat the pot at the highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 4 minutes in the soft area.
5. At the end of the cooking time, depressurize the pot and remove Secuquick. Peel, core and slice the pears into thin wedges, then add to the pot and bring to a boil again. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.