- 200 g dark chocolate
- 100 g butter
- 4 egg
- 150 g sugar
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 100 g pecans
- 150 g soft caramel candies
- 150 g flour
- 30 g cacao
- 1 ts baking powder
- soft butter for greasing
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Break the chocolate into pieces, place in a comb bowl with butter and melt in a water bath on medium heat. Then let the chocolate mixture cool down lukewarm.
3. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (top and bottom heat).
4. Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl vigorously to form a light yellow frothy mass. Stir in the chocolate and butter mixture.
5. Roughly chop the nuts in the Quick Cut and cut the caramel candy into small cubes with a kitchen knife. Mix nuts, candies and remaining ingredients and fold into the batter.
6. Cut a rectangle out of baking paper (approx. 20 x 30 cm), grease the edge of the middle lasagnera with butter and place the baking paper inside.
7. Spread the dough in the lasagnera, place it on the lowest rack in the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes. The brownies should still be soft inside.
8. Let everything cool down a bit, remove from the lasagnera and cut into approx. 5 x 5 cm cubes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.