- 200 g dark chocolate
- 100 g butter
- 4 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 100 g pecans
- 150 g soft caramels
- 150 g flour
- 30 g cacao
- 1 ts baking powder
- butter for greasing
1. Break the chocolate into pieces, add to the Combi bowl with butter and melt over a medium level using the double-boiler method. Let the chocolate mixture cool a little.
2. Preheat oven to 200°C (top and bottom heat).
3. Beat the eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl until fluffy, stir in the chocolate & butter mixture.
4. Coarsely chop the nuts and finely dice the caramels. Add the nuts, caramels, and rest of the ingredients and fold into the batter.
5. Cut out a rectangle of baking paper (approx. 20 × 30 cm), grease the edge of the Lasagnera with butter and line with baking paper.
6. Spread the batter around in the Lasagnera, bake at the bottom of the oven for approx. 30 minutes, the brownies should still be soft inside.
7. Let cool a little, remove the Lasagnera from the oven and cut the brownies into large cubes measuring approx. 5 × 5 cm.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.