- 400 g cream cheese
- 150 g yogurt
- 30 g semolina
- 50 g sugar
- 2 ts lemon zest
- 2 egg
- butter for greasing
- sugar for sprinkling
- 2 oranges
1. Stir all ingredients up to and including the eggs.
2. Grease six heat-resistant ramekins (approx. 150 ml each) with butter and sprinkle with some sugar. Divide the cream cheese mixture into the ramekins.
3. Meanwhile, segment the oranges into fillets. To do this, use a sharp knife to cut off the peel incl. the white skin and cut out the segments by cutting between the membrane. Spread the orange fillets on the cream cheese mixture.
4. Pour approx. 200 ml water into the pot and place the oval insert inside it, place the ramekins on top and close with the Oval EasyQuick.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 20 minutes in the steam area.
6. At the end of cooking time, remove the EasyQuick, remove the oval insert and loosen the soufflé from the edge of the ramekins with a knife.Turn out onto plates to serve and best serve immediately.
- During the summer, the soufflé also tastes very good with fresh berries (e.g., 150 g fresh blackberries).
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.