- 2 beef tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 300 g red lentils
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 200 ml water
- 1/2 ts salt
- 2 tbs tamarind paste
- 1 tbs AMC Exotica
- 3 stalks peppermint
- 1 untreated lime
- 150 g yogurt
- salt, pepper
1. Wash and dice the tomatoes into small cubes. Peel the onion and cut into slices.
2. Rinse the lentils in a sieve under cold water until the water runs clear.
3. Add all the ingredients for the dal up to and including AMC Exotica to the pot and mix.
4. Cover with Secuquick softline and close. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 3 minutes in the soft area. After cooking is finished, depressurize the pot and remove Secuquick.
5. Cut the peppermint into thin strips. Wash the lime and grate the peel. Mix with the yogurt. Season with salt and pepper.
6. To serve, spoon a bit of the mint yogurt over each dal.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.