- 500 g kebab beef meat
- 1/4 ts black pepper
- 1/4 ts cinnamon
- 1/2 ts salt
- 1 small onion
- 6 small eggplants
- 3 green pepper
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 tbs tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbs olive oil
1. Overview of the ingredients.
2. Peel the onion and chop finely. Add the meat, pepper, salt and cinnamon, knead together to obtain a sticky mixture, then shape little kebab balls (5 cm in diameter and 1 cm thick).
3. Peel partially the eggplant, cut it into thick circles, as well as the green pepper and tomatoes (1 cm thick).
4. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at level 2 and lift the lid, let the eggplant get roasted on both sides, remove put it aside.
6. Arrange the ingredients gradually and circularly in the pan (first meat, then eggplant, then pepper and finally tomato, and repeat).
7. Dissolve the tomato sauce with water, add salt, pinch of pepper and oil, stir well and then pour over the kebab and cover.
8. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at “A”, switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 15 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the vegetable symbol appears. At the end of cooking time, remove lid and serve Kebab hot.
- For a stronger flavor add hot sauce to the dish as desired.
- Kebab eggplant could be served with rice or Lebanese bread.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.