- 6 veal schnitzel
- 1 onion
- 75 g Gorgonzola
- 6 slices Parma ham
- 6 sage leaves
- salt, pepper
- 100 ml vegetable broth
- 100 ml white wine
- 100 ml cream
1. Remove the veal schnitzel from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it.
2. Peel and finely cut the onion. Dab the schnitzel dry with paper towel and tenderize flat.
3. Cut the Gorgonzola into 6 pieces. Spread the Parma ham, sage leaves, and Gorgonzola over top the, roll up and fix with toothpicks.
4. Close the pot with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast the rolls on all sides.
5. Add the diced onion and roast. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Deglaze with broth and white wine.
6. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 8 minutes in the steam area.
7. At the end of cooking time, remove the EasyQuick, remove the meat rolls and keep warm. Add cream to the sauce and let simmer a little.
8. Season the sauce to taste with salt and pepper and serve with the veal rolls.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.