For one measuring jug approx. 400 ml:
- 30 g pistachios
- 15 g tomatoes dried
- 30 g almond slivers
- 2 ts spice mixture (e.g. ras el hanut)
- 1 ts peppermint dried
- 150 g couscous (max. cooking time approx. 4 min.)
- 200 ml water
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Chop the pistachios in Quick Cut and cut the tomatoes into strips.
3. Layer all ingredients in a glass or bottle, seal and decorate as desired.
4. With the help of 20 cm lid, cut out a circle of baking paper, place it in the sieve unit and spread with well mixed spice couscous.
5. Add approx. 150 ml of water in the pot, place the combi sieve insert on top. Spread about half of the water (approx. 100 ml) over the couscous, place EasyQuick with sealing ring 24 cm on top.
6. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at "A", switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 4 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the steam symbol appears.
7. Loosen the couscous with a fork and add the rest of the water (approx. 100 ml). Enter approx. 4 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the steam symbol appears.
- For the dried peppermint you can use the peppermint from a tea bag.
- Cook the couscous preferably with the EasyQuick over a meat ragout e.g. the Moroccan lamb ragout.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.