- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 ts grease (oil or butter)
- 2 tbs grated cheese
- 50 g fine vegetable cubes (e.g. pepper, mushrooms, courgette)
1. Overview of the ingredients.
2. Season the eggs with salt and pepper and whisk with a fork.
3. Heat up oPan large at highest level/flame until the perfect roasting temperature appears.
4. Set at medium level/flame and add fat. Distribute evenly in the oPan large.
5. Add the egg mass and roast until the mass begins to set at the edge.
6. Spread the cheese and vegetable cubes over the omelette.
7. Fold the sides to the middle and roast until done. Serve the finished omelette as soon as possible.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.