- 8 tomatoes
- 4 tbs fresh herbs
- 250 g low-fat curd
- 100 ml mineral water
- 16 straws of chives
- 1 tbs cream cheese
1. Wash tomatoes and dab dry. Cut off the top quarter of the tomatoes as a lid.
2. Hollow out the tomatoes and halve the lid in the middle. Wash herbs and chop finely in the Quick Cut.
3. Add curd and mineral water to the Quick Cut and stir until creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Fill the curd cheese mass into tomatoes, place the halved lid as a wing on it and place the chives on the front part of the tomato as a feeler.
5. Dab small dots on the wings with cream cheese.
- We can use the inside of the tomatoes as well. Let the fresh seeds dry for 3 to 4 days. Then the pulp loosens around the seeds. After rinsing and drying, we can store the seeds in a jar and use them for sowing next year.
- This dish is also great to take away. Simply fill it into the AMC lunchbox and pack it in your schoolbag.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.