- 2 ripe bananas
- 40 g fine oats
- 40 g rough oats
- 200 ml milk
- 200 ml water
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 tbs dried cranberries
- 2 tbs pistachios
1. Mash a banana with a fork and place it in the pan. Add all the ingredients and some salt and mix.
2. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the vegetable window, switch to level 2 and cook using time setting “P” in the vegetable area.
3. Place the pan on a heat resistant base. Halve the other banana lengthwise and place onto the porridge with the cut surface facing up, then drizzle the honey over it.
4. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to high level, bake for approx. 2 minutes until golden brown.
5. Serve with cranberries and roughly chopped pistachios.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.