- 250 g quinoa
- 500 ml water
- 1/2 ts salt
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 50 g young spinach
- 1 spring onion
- 10 stalks parsley
- 3 tbs white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbs olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 1 lime
- 1 small red chili pepper
- salt, pepper
- 400 g salmon filet, skin removed
1. Mix the quinoa, water and salt in the pot. Cover with Secuquick softline and close the lid.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 1 minute in the soft area.
3. Clean and cut the bell peppers into small pieces, clean and finely cut the spring onion and chop the parsley leaves.
4. At the end of the cooking time, place the pot in the inverted lid and allow it depressurize automatically.
5. Remove Secuquick, fold in the bell pepper pieces, spring onion and parsley as well as the oil and hot quinoa. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Remove the salmon from the fridge approx. 30 minutes before preparation.
7. Squeeze out the lime for the marinade. Clean the chili pepper, remove the seeds if desired, and cut into thin slices. Mix both and season with salt and pepper.
8. Dap the salmon dry with paper towel and dice into approx. 2 cm cubes.
9. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and place the salmon inside. Roast until the turning point is reached.
10. Turn over the salmon, drizzle with the marinade and let stand for approx. 2 minutes.
11. Arrange the pieces of salmon on the lukewarm salad and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.