- 250 g quinoa
- 500 ml water
- 1/2 ts salt
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 50 g young spinach leaves
- 1 spring onion
- 10 stalks parsley
- White balsamic vinegar, olive oil
- 400 g salmon
- 1 lime
- 1 chili pepper
1. Mix the quinoa, water and salt in a pot. Put on Secuquick softline and close.
2. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at "A", switch on Audiotherm, enter cooking time "P" in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the soft symbol appears.
3. Clean bell peppers and cut into small pieces, clean spring onion and cut into rings, chop parsley.
4. At the end of the cooking time place Secuquick in the upturned lid and let it be depressurized by its own.
5. Remove Secuquick, put the remaining ingredients on the still hot quinoa and stir. Season to taste with vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
6. Dab dry salmon and cut in cubes of approx. 2 cm.
7. Place HotPan on Navigenio, switch on Navigenio on highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, place on Visiotherm and turn until the roasting symbol appears.
8. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, switch Navigenio to low level and place in salmon cubes.
9. Close with lid, roast with the help of the Audiotherm until the turning point of 90 °C is reached.
10. Turn salmon, marinate with lime juice, chopped chili, salt and pepper and let it rest for approx. 2 minutes.
11. Place salmon cubes on the lukewarm quinoa salad and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.