- 4 g dried yeast
- 175 g flour
- 125 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 1 ts vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- butter to grease
- 1 pineapple canned (approx. 450 g)
- 100 g cherry canned
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Mix dry yeast with flour. Whip butter and sugar until creamy, add vanilla sugar, gradually stir in the eggs well and finally stir in the flour mixture.
3. Using the 24 cm lid, cut out a circle of baking paper and place it in the pot. Grease the baking paper and the rim of the pot with butter.
4. Spread the drained pineapple on the baking paper and fill the gaps with drained cherries, spread the dough over it.
5. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
6. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, place pot in the inverted lid.
7. Place Navigenio overhead and set it at low level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 10 minutes in the Audiotherm and bake until light brown. Then switch off Navigenio and bake the cake approx. 10 minutes using the residual heat.
8. Remove the Navigenio at the end of baking time, allow the cake to cool for approx. 5 minutes, remove from the pot and serve lukewarm.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.