- 300 g raspberries (frozen)
- 125 g soft butter
- 80 g sugar
- 2 packages vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 250 g flour
- 2 ts baking powder
- 3 tbs cocoa
- 100 ml milk
- 200 ml cream
1. Take raspberries from the freezer, remove the best looking ones for the garnish and let all the berries thaw.
2. Mix butter with sugar, one sachet of vanilla sugar and salt until fluffy.
3. Stir in eggs carefully. Mix flour, baking powder and cocoa and stir into the batter alternating with the milk.
4. Using a lid of 24 cm, trace a circle on baking paper and cut it out approx. 2 cm larger.
5. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
6. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, switch off Navigenio, place baking paper in the pot and pour batter over it.
7. Set pot in the inverted lid and place Navigenio overhead. With the switched-off Navigenio on it, first bake with the residual heat approx. 10 minutes.
8. Then set at low level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 15 minutes in the Audiotherm and bake until done.
9. Remove cake of the pot and let it cool down. Beat cream with remaining vanilla sugar until stiff and fold in the thawed raspberries carefully.
10. Cut out a heart from the chocolate base, smear the raspberry cream on it and garnish with the remaining berries.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.