- 2 eggs
- 50 g sugar
- 40 g ground almonds
- 1/2 ts backing powder
- 1/2 ts cinnamon
- 1/2 ts vanilla sugar
- 80 g flour
- 80 g melted butter
- 1 apple
- 50 g sugar
1. Beat eggs and sugar together until frothy. Stir in almonds, baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla sugar.
2. Add the flour to the mixture and mix. Add butter and mix to a smooth dough.
3. Peel and quarter the apple and cut into small pieces.
4. Place pot on Navigenio and set at level 3. Put the sugar in the pot and slowly caramelise. As soon as the sugar starts to bubble, add the apple pieces, stir carefully and spread uniformly on the bottom of the pot. Pour the dough over it and spread evenly over the apple pieces.
5. Put the lid on and leave Navigenio at level 3. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reahing the roasting window, switch off Navigenio and place the pot in the inverted lid.
6. Place Navigenio overhead and set it at low level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 10 minutes in the Audiotherm and bake until light brown.
7. At the end of baking time, place a plate on the pot and turn the cake over onto the plate.
8. Let the cake cool and decorate it as you like.
- Instead of apples you can also use other, not too moist, fruit.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.