- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 30 g sugar
- 70 g curd (or cream cheese)
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 1 ts cornstarch
- butter for greasing
- 200 ml orange juice
- 2 tbs orange liqueur
- 1 pomelo
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 oranges
- 2 lemons
- 50 g sugar
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the whites with some salt until stiff. Gradually add in the sugar. Stir the egg yolks with curd, vanilla sugar and cornstarch, fold in the egg whites.
2. Grease six muffin cups and fill with the mixture. Place in the sieve insert.
3. Add orange juice with orange liqueur to the pot.
4. Place the sieve insert on the pot and close with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the steam area.
6. Segment the fruit into fillets. To do this, use a sharp knife to cut off the peel incl. the white skin and cut out the segments by cutting between the membranes, collecting any juice created.
7. At the end of the cooking time, remove the sieve insert, add the sugar and the collected juice, reduce uncovered a little, fold in citrus fillets.
8. Turn out soufflés and serve with the citrus fruit.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.