- 170 g flour
- 60 g sugar
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 75 g butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 50 g hazelnut and chocolate cream
- powdered sugar
1. For the dough, quickly knead all the ingredients from the flour to the egg into a smooth dough. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for about 2 hours.
2. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of a 24 cm lid. Thinly roll out the dough between plastic wrap. Cut out heart-shaped cookies with small cookie cutters as you like it.
3. Place the pot on the Navigenio, switch to “A” and heat until the roasting window is reached. Place the pot in the inverted lid. Place the baking paper inside and put the first portion of cookies in the pot, leaving the center free.
4. Place the Navigenio overhead and turn to a low level, then bake for about 3 minutes until golden.
5. Remove the baked cookies and let cool on a wire rack. Place the pot on the Navigenio once again, remove the baking paper, turn the Navigenio to level 6 and heat for 1 minute.
6. Put the pot in the inverted lid again and bake the rest of the cookies in the same way before letting them cool.
7. Coat half of the cookies with hazelnut and chocolate cream. Dust the other half with powdered sugar and place them on top of the halves with the chocolate cream.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.