- 2 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 chili
- 2 bell peppers
- 3 tomatoes
- 200 g rice (cooking time 10 minutes)
- 400 ml vegetable broth
- 750 g thick, dense filet of white fish (e.g. cod)
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- salt, pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 4 stalks basil
1. Peel the onion and garlic, clean the chili pepper, then mince them. Clean and cut the bell peppers into slices. Pour boiling water over the tomatoes, then quickly run them under cold water, remove their skins and dice them.
2. Add the diced onion, garlic and chili pepper to the pan, heat it highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and briefly sauté everything. Add the rice and briefly cook.
3. Add the broth and bell pepper, heat the pan at highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the vegetable area.
4. Cut the fish filet into bite-sized pieces, mix with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
5. Stir in the pieces of fish, diced tomatoes and olive oil. Replace the lid and then simmer the fish for approx. 2 minutes. Serve with finely chopped basil scattered on top
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.