- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small eggplant
- 200 g big mushrooms
- 3 twigs rosemary
- 3 twigs thyme
- 9 tbs olive oil
- 16 peeled shrimps
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red chili pepper
- 3 tomatoes
- 300 g mozzarella (buffalo mozzarella)
- salt and pepper
- 4 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 5 stalks parsley
- 4 stalks basil
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Clean the zucchini, eggplant and mushrooms. Cut everything into slices, pluck off rosemary and thyme leaves, chop finely and mix everything with 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Prepare the prawns, cut in the back if necessary and remove the black intestinal thread. Peel garlic, clean chilli, chop both finely and mix with shrimps and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
4. Clean tomatoes and and cut them into slices, also cut mozzarella into slices.
5. Place Oval Grill on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
6. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set stove at low level. Roast the shrimps on both sides until they turn red, remove them and roast all the vegetables in portions for a short time.
7. Add grilled vegetables and shrimps to the Cook & Serve and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle vegetables with balsamic vinegar and shrimps with lime juice. Pluck the parsley leaves, cut finely and sprinkle over the shrimps.
8. Place the tomato and mozzarella slices also in the Cook & Serve, season with pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
9. Put on the lid and let it stand for approx. 1 hour in the refrigerator.
10. Before serving, pluck the basil leaves, chop finely and sprinkle over the tomatoes and mozzarella.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.