- 500 g mixed vegetables (e.g., carrots, celery, zucchini, bell peppers)
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 400 g diced tomatoes (canned)
- 400 ml vegetable broth
- 250 g farfalle (butterfly noodles)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 100 g grated Parmesan
1. Clean and finely cut the vegetables. Peel the onion and garlic and also finely cut.
2. Add onion and garlic to the pot. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast everything. Gradually add the vegetables and roast.
3. Add tomatoes, broth and pasta and thoroughly mix everything. Cover with Secuquick softline and close.
4. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 1 minute in the soft area.
5. At the end of cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid and allow it depressurize by itself.
6. Remove Secuquick, add olive oil and balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper and serve with Parmesan.
- If children are also eating, it looks really good when the vegetables are cut into animal or flower shapes using small cookie cutters.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.