- 1 red dried chili
- 1 garlic
- 50 ml soy sauce
- 4 tbs apple vinegar
- 2 tbs honey
- 6 thin chicken breast (approx. 80 g each)
- 30 g parmesan cheese in one piece
- 2 carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 2 spring onions
- 250 g basmati rice (cooking time 15 minutes)
- 400 ml vegetable broth
- 2 chicken egg
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. For the marinade, crush the chilli pepper with garlic in Quick Cut. Add soy sauce, vinegar and honey and mix.
3. Spread the marinade on the chicken breast and marinate for about 30 minutes.
4. Clean and chop the carrots and peppers. Cut the white part of the spring onion into strips about 4 cm long. Cut the green part into fine rings. Cut the parmesan into strips.
5. Put the vegetable cubes, spring onion rings with rice and broth into pot.
6. Remove the chicken breast from the marinade (keep the marinade), place some spring onion strips and a parmesan strip across the meat, fold in the ends, roll up firmly and secure with toothpicks.
7. Place the rolls in the combi sieve insert and put on the lid. Place pot with the combination sieve insert on Navigenio and set at "A", switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 15 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the vegetable symbol appears.
8. At the end of the cooking time, remove the combi sieve insert. Set Navigenio at level 6 and mix 2 whisked eggs with hot rice, season with 1-2 tablespoons marinade. Roast until the eggs are hammered.
9. Serve egg rice with the chicken rolls.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.