- 2 salmon steaks (à 150 g)
- 2 stalks dill
- 2 lemon slices
1. Rinse salmon steaks cold and dab dry with kitchen paper.
2. Place HotPan on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
3. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at low level and put in the salmon.
4. Put on lid, fit Audiotherm and turn until the roasting symbol appears.
5. As soon as the turning point at 90 °C has been reached, turn the salmon. Put on lid and switch off stove. Depending on the thickness of the salmon steaks and the desired cooking degree, leave to simmer for approx. 3 minutes.
6. Serve garnished with a little dill and a slice of lime.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.