- 800 g chicken breast
- salt, pepper
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbs flour
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 800 ml oil for deep-frying
1. Cut chicken breast into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
2. Whisk the eggs in a deep dish and prepare two plates – one with flour and one with breadcrumbs.
3. Coat the chicken in flour first, then in the whisked egg and finally in the breadcrumbs.
4. Add oil to the pan, heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and add the nuggets in portions in the oil.
5. Deep-fry until turning point is reached.
6. Remove the lid and turn the nuggets. Deep-fry without lid until golden brown.Take them out and let them drain on a paper towel. Deep-fry the remaining nuggets in the same way, if needed increase the level of the hob.
7. Best served hot and with a sauce you'd like.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.