- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk celery stalk
- 250 g coarse-ground sausage
- 350 g minced meat
- 400 g sieved tomatoes (can)
- 2 bay leaves
- salt, pepper
- Parmesan cheese
1. Clean and mince the vegetables, then add to the pot. Cut the sausage into small pieces.
2. Heat the pot at highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast briefly the vegetables.
3. Add the sausage and ground meat, then sear while stirring.
4. Add the tomatoes and bay leaves and mix everything together well. Close with the EasyQuick with the sealing ring 20 cm. Heat the pot at highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 20 minutes in the steam area.
5. At the end of the cooking time, remove the EasyQuick, then season the sauce to taste and serve with Parmesan as desired.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.