- 350 g minced meat
- 250 g pork sausages
- 350 g tomato pulp
- 1 shallot
- 1 small carrot
- 1 celery stalk
- 2 bay leaves
- coarse salt
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Peel the shallot, carrot and celery and finely chop them in the Quick Cut.
3. Pour the chopped vegetables into the pot and cover with the lid. Place the pot on Navigenio and set to level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set Navigenio to level 4, add the minced meat and sausage broken up into small pieces and mix. Cover with the lid, fit Audiotherm and turn until the roasting symbol appears again.
5. As soon as the turning point at 90 °C has been reached and the meat is fully browned, switch off Navigenio, remove the lid, add the tomato pulp and bay leaves, then close the pot with Secuquick softline.
6. Set Navigenio to "A", enter approx. 10 minutes in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the turbo window appears. At the end of cooking time, place Secuquick softline into the inverted lid and leave it to depressurise by itself.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.