- 15 g dried shiitake mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 spring onions
- 1 red chili
- 1 garlic clove
- 500 g beef/pork minced meat
- 8 stalks coriander
- 1 ginger root
- 4 tbs soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 12 large blanched savoy cabbage or white cabbage leaves
- 2 sticks lemongrass
1. Soak shiitake mushrooms in warm water. Clean the pepper and spring onions and dice finely.
2. Remove seeds from the chilli peppers and peel the garlic clove, also dice both very finely. Squeeze out the mushrooms well and chop finely.
3. Put the spring onions in a small pot and cover with a lid. Place pot on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at low level, remove the lid and roast the spring onions while stirring.
5. Gradually add the pepper cubes, garlic, chilli and mushrooms and roast with them. Leave it to cool and then knead well with the minced meat.
6. Pluck the leaves from half of the coriander, chop finely and knead under the minced meat dough. Peel the ginger, grate half finely and add to the mixture.
7. Spice the minced meat dough with soy sauce, salt, pepper and sesame oil.
8. Dab the cabbage leaves well dry and cut the middle rib flat. Spread the minced meat filling on top and wrap everything into small roulades.
9. Put 250 ml water in a Wok, add the remaining ginger and coriander and pressed lemon grass. Place the steamer in the wok and add the cabbage wraps.
10. Set stove at highest level, heat up Wok until the vegetable window has been reached, set at low level and cook for approx. 25 minutes using the Audiotherm.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.