- 1 bratwurst
- 12 thin slices of pancetta
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 200 g pineapple
- 2 spring onions
- 12 raw peeled shrimps
1. Cut bratwurst in 12 pieces and wrap with bacon. Clean the bell pepper and cut into bite-sized pieces. Peel and cut the onions into wedges. Stick one piece each onto small wooden skewers or toothpicks.
2. Dice the pineapple, cut the spring onions into approx. 2 cm pieces. Alternate layering the skewer with shrimp too.
3. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to the medium level, place the skewers inside and roast until the turning point is reached.
4. Turn over the skewers, switch off the hob and roast until done for approx. 2 minutes using the residual heat.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.