- 110 g rice flour
- 1 1/2 ts baking powder
- 1/4 ts cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 50 ml plant milk (e.g. almond milk)
- 50 g sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 20 g chocolate chips
1. Mix the rice flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon. Peel banana, mash with a fork and mix thoroughly with milk and sugar. Gradually stir in the flour mixture.
2. Fold in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into the muffin cups (approx. 50 ml each). Place the cups into the Softiera insert.
3. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, switch to level 2 and place the Softiera insert in the pot. Put the lid on and bake the muffins for 15 minutes (to start with).
4. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to low level, then bake for about 7 minutes.
5. Let the muffins slightly cool and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.