- 4 chicken legs
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 150 g mushrooms
- 1/2 bunch thyme
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 80 g black pitted olives
- 200 ml red wine
- 1 tbs AMC Al ‘n Pep
- 400 g chopped tomatoes (canned)
- salt, pepper
1. Remove the chicken legs from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it.
2. Peel and finely cut the onions and garlic. Clean the mushrooms with a brush and quarter. Remove the thyme leaves from the stems and chop the parsley. Cut the olives into rings.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and add the chicken legs to the pot and roast on both sides.
4. Remove the chicken legs, vigorously roast the onion, garlic and mushrooms and deglaze with red wine.
5. Add AMC Al ‘n Pep, thyme and chopped tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
6. Put the chicken legs back in the pot. Cover with Secuquick softline and close with the lid.
7. Heat the pot on highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 8 minutes in the turbo area.
8. At the end of cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid, allow it to depressurize by itself and remove Secuquick. Spread olive rings over top and sprinkle with parsley.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.