- 120 g flour
- 30 g coconut flakes
- 50 g sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g soft butter
- 300 g pineapple pulp
- 200 g mango pulp
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 2 tbs lemon juice
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Put the flour, coconut flakes, sugar, salt and butter in a mixing bowl and mix to crumbles. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
3. Cut the prepared fruit into cubes. Pour into pot, mix with vanilla sugar and lemon juice.
4. Place pot Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the vegetable symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the vegetable window, stir and top with the crumbles.
6. Place pot into the inverted lid, place Navigenio on top of the pot and set at low level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 15 minutes in the the Audiotherm and bake until light brown.
7. Let the crumble cool a little and serve.
Do you want to see the preparation steps?
Register now or log in and use this and other great features!
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.