- 1 apple
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 150 g flour
- 1/2 ts baking powder
- 250 ml milk
- 20 g butter
1. Peel apple, cut in quarters, remove core and chop it with the Quick Cut.
2. Separate the yolks and the egg whites of the eggs, beat egg white until stiff with salt and mix flour with baking powder.
3. Incorporate egg yolks and gradually add flour mixture and milk in stages. Finally add apple and stiff beaten egg whites.
4. Place the oPan on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Heat up oPan until the perfect temperature for roasting is reached.
5. Switch off the Navigenio and add a teaspoon of liquid butter and spread. Add a portion of batter and switch on the Navigenio at level 2.
6. Roast first side for approx. 1 minute. Then turn the crêpe and let it rest briefly.
7. Always add another teaspoon of liquid butter in the oPan and repeat the same process with the rest of the batter.
8. Serve dusted with sugar and cinnamon.
- Apples contain many vitamins, minerals and nutrients, fruit acids and a high percentage of pectin. Pectin purifies the body.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.