- 50 g raisins
- 4 tbs rum
- 50 g mascarpone
- 50 g crème fraîche
- 1 mango
- 2 passion fruit
- 50 g salted pistachios
- 100 g pecans
- 2 shortbread biscuits
- 2 thin pizza doughs (round, Ø of approx. 22 cm)
- 2 twigs peppermint
- powdered sugar
1. Soak raisins in rum. Stir mascarpone and crème fraîche.
2. Peel the mango and cut out the pit, finely dice the fruit pulp. Halve the passion fruit, scrape out the fruit pulp and mix with the diced mango. Coarsely chop the pistachios with the pecans, also add to the mango mixture. Crumble the shortbread buiscuits.
3. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, put the pot in the inverted lid. Place the first dough base in the pot, spread half of the mascarpone mixture over top and then also half of the mango-nut mixture over top.
4. Place the Navigenio overhead, switch to high level and bake for approx. 3 minutes.
5. Remove pizza and return pot to level 6 on the Navigenio. Place the next dough base inside, top the pizza in the same way and bake.
6. Spread the rum raisins on the pizzas and sprinkle with the shortbread crumbs. Garnish with peppermint leaves and generously sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Let your imagination run wild based on your taste and top the pizza with other favorite fruits and nuts.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.