- 1 small banana
- 250 g curd (20 %) or ricotta
- 50 g cream
- 40 g chocolate flakes
1. Overview of ingredients
2. Peel the banana, cut it into large pieces and chop it with Quick Cut.
3. Add curd/ricotta and cream.
4. Remove knife of Quick Cut and stir in chocolate flakes.
5. Distribute the banana mixture into the ice cream molds and close with the stick attachment.
6. Place the molds in the freezer and freeze for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.