- 100 g hard amaretti (or other almond biscuits)
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 g dried apricots
- 30 g butter
- 4 ripe (not too soft) peaches
- 50 ml apple juice
- 20 g almond flakes
1. Put the amaretti in a freezer bag and finely crumble with a rolling pin.
2. Separate the egg white from the yolk and beat the whites with some salt until stiff. Finely cut the apricots.
3. Melt the butter in the small pot, mix with the breadcrumbs, apricots, almond flakes and egg yolk, fold in the beaten egg white.
4. Halve and pit the peaches. Divide the filling into the halved peaches, pour juice into the large pot and put halved peaches in it.
5. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the vegetable window.
6. Put the pot in the inverted lid, place the Navigenio overhead and switch to low level, gratinate for approx. 8 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.