- 125 g sugar
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 8 pineapple slices (canned)
- 4 eggs
- 125 g yogurt
- 50 ml cream
- 100 g flour
- 1 ts baking powder
1. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and lemon juice to the pot.
2. Place the uncovered pot on the Navigenio and switch to level 4. Caramelize the sugar until pale, moving the pot slightly every now and then to spread out the caramel evenly.
3. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes, then spread out the pineapple slices on top.
4. Beat the eggs and the rest of the sugar until creamy, then add yogurt and cream and stir. Add flour and baking powder and stir into a smooth batter.
5. Spread the dough over the pineapple slices, cover with the lid, place the pot on the Navigenio and heat up to the vegetable window at level 2.
6. As soon as the vegetable window has been reached, turn off the Navigenio and allow the cakes to continue to cook for about 10 minutes.
7. Tip the cake onto a cake platter and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.