- 300 g apricots
- 3 tbs fruit liqueur
- 1 tbs liquid honey
- 1 stalk sage
- 2 egg whites
- 1 pinch salt
- 30 g sugar
- 30 g ground almonds
1. Wash and pit the apricots and dice into small cubes. Mix with fruit liqueur and honey and marinate for about 30 minutes, then distribute into four heat-resistant ramekins (approx. 150 ml each).
2. Place two sheets of paper towel in the pot, add approx. 150 ml of water and place ramekins on top. Close with EasyQuick with sealing ring 24 cm.
3. Place the pot on the Navigenio, heat on level 6 up to the steam window, switch to level 2 and cook for approx. 5 minutes in the steam area.
4. Remove EasyQuick when time is up. Finely chop the sage leaves and sprinkle over the apricots.
5. Whisk the egg whites and salt until stiff, then gradually add sugar. Fold in the almond mixture at the end. Spread almond mixture over apricots using a piping bag.
6. Place the Navigenio overhead, switch to high level, gratinate for approx. 5 minutes, until golden brown.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.