- 200 g paneer cheese, cubed
- 150 g red bell pepper, cored and diced
- 3 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 3 medium onions, diced
- 2 green chillies, slit
- 1 ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 ts turmeric powder
- 1/2 ts garam masala
- 1/2 ts sugar
- 1/2 g salt to taste
- coriander dried
1. Put onions into the Eurasia. Place Eurasia on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
2. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at low level and roast for 2-3 minutes without the lid.
3. Mix in the ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt. Add the tomatoes, Paneer, bell pepper, sugar and green chillies.
4. Set stove on highest level, heat pot up to the vegetable window, set at low level and cook approx. 3 minutes.
5. At the end of cooking time, sprinkle the garam masala powder, coriander leaves and remove the pot from the stove. Serve hot.
6. Optionally, dot with 1 tsp of butter for added flavor.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.