- 500 g cauliflower
- 2 carrots
- 1 onions
- 1 garlic
- 1 chili
- 600 g chicken breast
- 2 cups rice
- 3 cups chicken or turkey stock
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 2 tbs currypaste
- 1 ts organic lemon zest
- salt, pepper
- soy sauce
- 5 stalks coriander
- 50 g salted peanuts
1. Clean the cauliflower and cut into small florets. Peel and finely dice carrots, onions and garlic. Clean the chilli pepper and dice finely.
2. Cut the chicken breast into bite-sized cubes. Mix everything with rice and broth in a pot. Put on Secuquick softline and close.
3. Place pot on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 1 minute cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the soft symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the soft window, set at low level and cook until done. At the end of the cooking time place pot in the inverted lid and let depressurize on its own.
5. Take off Secuquick, stir in coconut mild and curry paste and bring to the boil again. Refine with lemon zest, salt, pepper and soy sauce. Plug off coriander leaves, chop and stir in. Serve with roughly chopped nuts.
- Cauliflower contains many vitamins such as vitamin C and folic acid, minerals such as phosphate and potassium. In addition, it is very low in calories with approx. 22 kcal per 100 g.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.