- 1 eggplant
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 ts salt
- 1/2 ts sweet pepper
- 300 g pasta penne
- 500 g pizza tomato sauce
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 200 g mozzarella
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Peel the eggplant in strips and cut it, with tomatoes, into slices (about 0.5 cm thick).
3. Layer half quantity of the tomato slices inside the pot, then half of the eggplant slices. Season with salt and pepper, then add half of the tomato sauce.
4. Add the pasta, then pour the vegetable stock.
5. Layer the rest of the tomato slices, then the eggplant slices. Season with salt and pepper. Add the remaining pizza tomato sauce.
6. Spread the mozzarella cheese on top and cover.
7. Place pot on Navigenio and set it to “A”, switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 10 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the vegetable symbol appears.
8. At the end of cooking time, place pot into the inverted lid and place Navigenio overhead and set at high level.
9. While Navigenio flashes red/blue, set Audiotherm to 4 minutes, and gratinate until light brown.
Do you want to see the preparation steps?
Register now or log in and use this and other great features!
- You can also season it with some dried oregano and add some sweet corn between the vegetable layers.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.