- 1 small piece of ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small red chili
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 400 g raw peeled shrimps
- 1/2 pineapple
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 100 g spring onions
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 bunch coriander
- 4 tbs soy sauce
1. Peel the ginger and garlic, clean the chili and finely dice everything. Stir everything with the oil and the shrimps.
2. Peel the pineapple, remove the hard core and cut the pulp into pieces. Clean and finely cut the bell peppers and spring onions.
3. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level. Roast the shrimps, remove them and season with salt.
4. Roast briefly the pineapple, remove, drizzle with lime juice and lightly salt.
5. Add the bell peppers and spring onions dripping wet, heat the pan on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 5 minutes in the vegetable area.
6. Chop the coriander leaves, put the shrimps and pineapple back in the pan and let everything heat up. Season to taste with soy sauce and sprinkle with coriander.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.