- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 300 g carrots
- 1 small red chili
- 3 stalks celery
- 400 g diced tomatoes (canned)
- 400 ml vegetable broth
- 250 g colorful nests of ribbon noodles
- 1 zucchini
- 2 twigs rosemary
- 2 twigs thyme
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- salt, pepper
- 30 g Parmesan
1. Peel the onion, garlic and carrots. Clean the chili and celery and gradually chop everything finely in the Quick Cut.
2. Stir in the diced vegetables with the tomatoes and broth and carefully fold in the noddle nests.
3. Cover with Secuquick softline and close. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook with time setting “P” in the soft area.
4. Meanwhile, clean the zucchini, cut into pieces. Finely chop the rosemary and thyme leaves.
5. After cooking is finished, place the pot in the inverted lid and allow it depressurize by itself.
6. Remove Secuquick, fold in the diced zucchini, herbs, olive oil and balsamic vinegar and let stand everything for approx. 2 minutes.
7. Season to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.