- 250 g pasta at your choice (e.g. fusilli, penne)
- 400 ml vegetable broth
- 200 g vegetables at your choice (e.g. frozen peas, spinach leaves, broccoli)
- 150 ml cream
- 100 g grated cheese
- salt, pepper and herbs
1. Add noodles, vegetable broth and vegetables to the pot and mix. Cover with Secuquick softline and close.
2. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the soft window, switch to level 2 and cook with time setting “P” in the soft area.
3. At the end of cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself, remove Secuquick.
4. Season with salt, pepper and herbs, stir in cream. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to high level, gratinate for approx. 5 minutes.
- You can vary the pasta and vegetables as much as you like - just make sure your selection has about the same cooking time.
- This is how you provide variety: By adding 150 g bacon or 300 g salmon fillet (without skin) your pasta bake tastes especially delicious.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.