- 100 g cacao
- 100 g sugar
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 50 ml milk
- 50 ml condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 ts vanilla essence
- 150 g flour
- 1/4 ts baking soda
- 1 ts baking powder
1. Mix cocoa powder, sugar, oil, milk and condensed milk in a bowl.
2. Whisk the eggs, then stir in the vanilla essence and cocoa mixture. Mix the flour with the baking soda and baking powder, then stir this mixture in as well.
3. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of the EasyQuick and place in the Softiera insert, then place dough inside.
4. Pour approx. 150 ml of water into the pot and place the Softiera insert inside it. Place the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring on top.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 14 minutes in the steam area.
6. Once the cooking is finished, remove EasyQuick and remove Softiera insert and let the cake cool briefly before tipping it out.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.